Tuesday 2 November 2010

Lack Of

Appreciation.

So, I slave away for two weeks on ART. 2 weeks of unwashed hair that has been tied up for 48 hours and a routine of eating nothing between the hours of 1pm and 7pm. I wanted to be the best and impress my tutor. After staying at uni until 6:30pm for a considerable amount of days and spending 7 hours on my final outcome I was shocked to find out how unimpressed my tutor was.


''This is not enough work''

What I wish I could have said ''I have finished a WHOLE FUCKING sketchbook and final piece''

I at least thought that my hard work would pay off. Unfortunately I am still waiting for that day to come.

I can take CONSTRUCTIVE critisizm that is actually useful in some sort of way/shape/form but i did not receive any useful information from this man until 6pm when he actually contradicted himself and said that i needed to tweak things in my sketchbook.



This is the start to a few more days of unhygienic hair and a ridiculous eating routine. Let the game begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment