Monday 15 November 2010

Time for Degree

It's application time already and I think it's safe to say: it is the BAIN of my life (apart from photoshop, obviously)

I looked online to try and find a course with fine art combined with illustration but the only ones I could find were ''Lincoln''.....? and ''Coventry'' (Bear in mind, I do not want to go more than an hour out of London)

It was quite amusing that ''Conventry'' came up first because my flatmate,Georgia and I have been bullying and abusing our other flatmate, Becki about ''Cov'' (Coventry) because she lives near there ever since she moved in. And now...It could potentially become...Where I do my BA course. I think I should research the night life first because I highly doubt it's a 'rave'

This is the sort of work I would like to do:

Naja Conrad-Hansen.
Ryan Sanchez.



I particularly like These because I love working with mixed media and also with a morbid twist. I like painting and drawing faces and skulls with a dripping effect. This is very similar to what I did for my A-level piece.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, i like this work. Follow me back, I dont have anyone yet :( x

    ReplyDelete