Tuesday 2 November 2010

''No Place Like Home''

Thursday is possibly going to be the most exciting day of my amazing life. I am going HOME.

To my parents, who I miss so much and have not seen for 3 or 4 weeks (it's that long that I'm losing track already)

To my precious friends (If i was to name names people would get jealous and the list would be endless - actually that's a lie, I have a lack of friends)

To a clean enviroment. Living in a flat so much fun on the weekend when you are too drunk to realise how much MESS you are festering in.NOT,

To a bed that has beautiful floral clean pink and white sheets and does not do up by velcro (yes I am living in the ghetto) but by buttons that stay intact.

Oh what an exciting place to look forward to.











The consequences of absent mother.







The consequences of never having a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment