Saturday 4 December 2010

Applying For Fine Art

I am actually quite scared that unis that I am applying to will see this blog...

You know how work places and universities always stalk your facebook, blog, etc...

Maybe I should say this is my extra curricular activity.


So the other night I was at my friends party in halls and this GREASY, DISGUSTING, REVOLTING, HORRENDOUS, SICKENING CREATURE comes up to me with his discoloured teeth which had brown stains on them and his GREASY mop of GREASY hair (if you could even call it that, I'd say it was more of a wig that someone had shat on) grabs my arm (hard) and tries to drag me off to his room in halls.

GREASY WIG MAN: Starts saying how he can be my Ken (because my nickname is Barbie) What a revolting line.I bet he thought he was being really smooth. well you weren't you freaky creature.

''Just come for one drink'' He looks at me with an attempted seductive glare. It looks like he has been hit by a bus or something.

ME: ''ERRR no fuck off you cunt''

GREASE MAN : ''But we have a Dj in our room'' as if this is some sort of ploy to impress me-which believe me I am so far from.

He is still gripping my arm like a slimeball so at this point I am actually QUITE scared, on a scale of 1-10 I would say I was nearer the 10 mark. I struggle to get him off me so I could disinfect myself ASAP. Afterwards, I just call a cab and go home. He put me in such a bad mood. Stupid cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment