Wednesday 15 December 2010

''I am going to my room to masturbate before I have a light lunch,If you would like to come and watch''

- Salvador Dali you crazy motherfucker.

Life in East and life in West, they are both so different.
In Whitechapel, life is more surreal
In Chiswick, life is calm and a place to go and hibernate because no-one is here anymore. I guess I prefer the drama in Whitechapel because the drama in Chiswick is boring and I'm getting so tired of it because It never changes and It's also like living in a bubble.Not that I don't like that sometimes, which is why I occassionally come back.It's quite boring most of the time.


People are wondering why Cher didn't cry when she was booted out of the X Factor
It's because she has a £1000,000 record deal...

The first time she auditioned, you could see the dollar sign in Simon Cowell's eyes.

Willow Smith =
How could her dad let her sing these lyrics

''I whip it real hard
Real hard
I Whip it real hard''

Whip what exactly? Her hair? I highly doubt it.
''Shake em off'' Shake who off?! men?! at her age?! She may look amazing blah blah blah but Shouldn't she be singing about barbie dolls and having her first WKD, if that.Isn't she like 10 years old?

No comments:

Post a Comment