Tuesday 7 December 2010

Tornado Fetish.

These are probably one of my favourite things to research and watch. Oh god, how sad does that sound?!

It's just so interesting that they are huge and caused by nature, the reach to the clouds and something that you probably didn't know is that in the middle of a tornado, it is completely peaceful. Even though tornadoes are destructive, I can imagine that they are incredible to watch. One day I would love to see one. Maybe even be in one? no that's a bit insane but I wish there was more video footage up close of a tornado. I don't know how this obsession started. I am not alone, there are other people who are also a member of ''Storm Chasers'' Even though I've never actually even seen a ''storm''. If I did, I would like to take photographs like these.....





 

This one looks slightly photoshopped????

No comments:

Post a Comment