Wednesday 15 December 2010

HECTIC STRESSFUL LONG EFFORT TIME HECTIC STRESSFUL LONG EFFORT TIME HECTICLONGEFFORTTIMEHECTICLONGEFFORTTIMELONGEFFORTTIMESTRESSFUL

I just saw this person's blog.I forgot what it was called and who it was by but apparently she is quite famous because of it. She has written 100000000000 blog posts and I'm struggling to understand where she finds the time? I wish I had more time to write but...still.

This week is going to be so hectic with the list of work I have to complete by the 4th January:
- 1 FULL sketchbook
- Finish the other sketchbook
- Produce 6 design boards
- 2 outcomes
- Photoshop work- Take photographs
- 1,200 word essay on 4 objects.

And now apparently life drawing homework which is an essay and 5 gallery visits and all this other shit.
As student rep, I had to email some people from my class basically asking them to give me a list of bullet points to complain about the ridiculous amount of work we have to do.

Most of them didn't even know we had to have a life drawing sketchbook.......

Anyway It's Christmas?! It shouldn't be called a holiday because it is clearly not going to be.

I am trying to figure out how I am not going to suffer from a hangover everyday (my hangovers last ALL DAY...until I drink more)

Wednesday - Cheapskates
Thursday - Punk
Friday - Friend's Birthday at the pub
Saturday - Redback
Sunday - Imogen's Christmas party

It's not like I can say no to all these events because I have not seen people from uni/chiswick/west LDN in forevvvvvvvvvverrrrrrrrrrrr and also it will be better than sitting at home with a sketchbook in one hand and an unfinished essay in the other.
But after this week I am pretty much available I think. We'll see.....
Also I have to spend time with my granny <3 she is the cutest little woman. She's Turkish and speaks next to no English. This is probably the last time I am going to see her, so I think I'll make the most of it.

DRINKDRINKDRINKDRINKDRINKDRINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment