Saturday 25 December 2010

MEGA LOLZ.

 From this: when I was 15 and emo and had no sense.

To This: When I was 16/17 and 13 stone.

To This : age 18 after weightwatchers...

I remember when these photos were taken which is strange because my memory only last a few days at times.

The first photo : taken in my old house in Notting Hill. I used to hang around a green in Hammersmith called St Pauls green with some crackheads and take E and drink obscene amounts of alcohol.
I had a boyfriend called Josh: the biggest stoner I know, a cheat and a 19 year old who acts like a new born. He was fun though. I had the best years of my life on that stupid green. Even  when it was -2 degrees outside, the people I was with always made the night an adventure.

The second photo: in my new house in Chiswick when me and Caity and Anthony Pierce listened to music and got drunk and danced. That was actually fun. We pierced his ear. God I look obese. What was going through my head when I got that bob?

The last photo: taken the other day in my duvet. I was bored and wanted to make a nice 'arty' photo. Looking a lot better. I hope every year I improve and blossom. Probably the most happy I have been in a long time. Life is more simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment